Sunday, June 9, 2013

The why and the how of this blog

 

I collect postcards, you can truly say that they are one of my passions. I´d love to travel but I can´t afford it, so I travel through the postcards I receive. One of my other loves is History, specially the heritage. So, although I love every card I have, some of them are a little bit more special, those are the ones from the Unesco sites. Also a very popular theme in the Postcrossing comunity. 



I already have an album on line where I show all of them, but sometimes I wished that I could do a bit more. As I have already learned a lot about the sites, in this blog I can share some of that knowledge. I don´t have a lot of spare time so I write a litle text, based in the Wikipedia or the Unesco site texts and that way we all end up knowing something more.


The posts won´t have an alphabetical order, I´ll do the updates as I receive a new card or scan the ones I already have. So don´t be surprised to find Zimbabwe before Australia. Just relax, enjoy and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment